Carmacks Coal Mine Campground Checkpoint CP3 (A) – Half Race teams, Voyageurs, C4s, and SUPs
Carmacks Bridge Site Checkpoint CP3 (B) – all Solo and Tandem Canoes and Kayaks
- IMPORTANT! – YRQ asks for the cooperation of all those involved in following the race to keep the highways safe. There is no stopping along highway shoulder to view the race. Near the Carmacks checkpoint please do not use the highway shoulder for parking: watch for parking areas.
- Dawson City bus information: (SORRY NOT HAPPENING IN 2022)
The Klondike Experience Husky Bus offers transportation back from Dawson City following the race. They depart at 4 pm following the awards. Reserve at http://www.klondikeexperience.com/huskybus/ or call 1-867-993-3821, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Setting Up SPOT Tracking Devices
- First Aid Kit Information. Make sure your team has all these items at boat checks. See complete list of required gear posted in current rules.
- Unfortunately, for this year only, support crews must remain in their bubble and are not encouraged to volunteer a shift at Carmacks and/or Dawson. But we’d love your help in 2022. It’s fun! See more info on how to sign up on our Volunteer page!