- RACE RULES 2022 (updated 4/19/22) – please study these and watch for updated information belo
- 2022 Race Event Schedule (updated June 11, 2022)
- IMPORTANT – For the 2022 race, all support crew members must be part of their team’s bubble. No exceptions. See details in the Briefing below.
- Current Health & Travel Mandates (check for updates weekly): Yukon: https://yukon.ca/en/covid-19-information Canada: https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/coronavirus-disease-covid-19.html
- YRQ 2022 Racers & Support Crew Pre-Registration Briefing (UPDATED 02/17/22)
- NEW SEE: Both Carmacks Briefing Notes (updated 4/2/222):
NOTE (6-10-22): Bridge Site CP3-B will not be used in 2022. All teams will stop at Coal Mine.
- IMPORTANT! – YRQ asks for the cooperation of all those involved in following the race to keep the highways safe. There is no stopping along highway shoulder to view the race. Near the Carmacks checkpoint please do not use the highway shoulder for parking: watch for parking areas.
- Dawson City bus information: (SORRY NOT HAPPENING IN 2022)
The Klondike Experience Husky Bus offers transportation back from Dawson City following the race. They depart at 4 pm following the awards. Reserve at http://www.klondikeexperience.com/huskybus/ or call 1-867-993-3821, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Setting Up SPOT Tracking Devices
- First Aid Kit Information. Make sure your team has all these items at boat checks. See complete list of required gear posted in current rules.
- Unfortunately, for this year only, support crews must remain in their bubble and are not encouraged to volunteer a shift at Carmacks and/or Dawson. But we’d love your help in 2022. It’s fun! See more info on how to sign up on our Volunteer page!