- YRQ 2019 Support Crew Briefing (downloadable Powerpoint – 2020 coming in April). View before coming to Whitehorse. One support crew from each team still required to attend this briefing the day before the race at 3 PM at the Yukon Visitor Centre. See Schedule link below.
- IMPORTANT! – YRQ asks for the cooperation of all those involved in following the race to keep the highways safe. There is no stopping along highway shoulder to view the race. Near the Carmacks checkpoint please do not use the highway shoulder for parking: watch for parking areas.
- ALSO SEE: Carmacks Briefing Notes (now updated for 2020) and important info from our host Coal Mine Campground (pdf).
- 2020 Race Event Schedule – You are encouraged to volunteer at Carmacks and/or Dawson. It’s fun! See more info on how to sign up on our Volunteer page!
- Dawson City bus information:
The Klondike Experience Husky Bus offers transportation back from Dawson City following the race. They depart at 4 pm following the banquet. Reserve at http://www.klondikeexperience.com/huskybus/ or call 1-867-993-3821, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Setting Up SPOT Tracking Devices
- First Aid Kit Information (revised in 2019). Make sure your team has all these items at boat checks. See complete list of required gear in Rules.