IN WATERPROOF CONTAINER/BAG – One kit per Solo or Tandem Team.
Voyageur teams must have at least 3 kits for the minimum 6 paddlers, and an additional kit for each additional pairs of paddlers.
An 8-person team would need 4 kits, a 10 person team would need 5 kits, a 12-person team 6 kits, etc.
The following are required per kit and will be checked at Pre-Race Inspection:
- 2 – 4×4 sterile gauze dressings
- 2 – 3×4 telfa pads
- 1 roll conforming gauze
- 4 – 1×3 adhesive bandages
- 3 knuckle bandages
- Roll of 1” waterproof adhesive tape, or equivalent amount of duct tape
- 4 antiseptic wipes
- Antibacterial ointment
- 3” ace bandage
- Mole skin
Optional suggested items:
- 3 doses painkiller – Tylenol, Aspirin
- 3 doses anti-inflammatory – Motrin, Advil
- 3 doses antihistamine
Make sure your support team has adequate replacement items at Carmacks!