Stretch your brand 715km and right around the world…
A BIG thank-you to all sponsors and contributors to the Yukon River Quest! You help keep this race going year after year!
If you would like to be a sponsor of the longest annual paddling race in the world, there are several levels to consider. We are in the process of revamping our Sponsorship Packet. Stay tuned for more information or call the race office if you are interested in becoming a sponsor.
A fabulous way for Small Businesses who want to help support the event, is sponsorship of a bib or bibs worn by this year’s paddlers. You can support one person in a solo kayak or canoe, or a team of paddlers. See all the options when available on the YRQ Bib Sign-up Page.
2020-21 PRIME SPONSORS OF THE YUKON RIVER QUEST
First and foremost, the Yukon River Quest passes through five First Nations: Kwanlin Dun, Ta’anKwachan Council, Little Salmon/Carmacks, Selkirk, and Trondek Hwechin. We thank these First Nations for allowing us access to this beautiful part of the world. Respect this river, respect these traditional lands.
| PLATINUM SPONSORS|
| GOLD SPONSORS|
Gold Trail Jewellers’ Andrew Kuczynski hand-crafts canoes, kayaks and SUPs from gold and silver for the solo award winners.
Photos by Harry Kern
| SILVER SPONSORS|
PR Services – yukoninfo.com
City of Whitehorse
Beverages / Pepsi-Aquafina Water
| BRONZE SPONSORS|
- Yukon Apparel
- Klondike Visitors Association / Diamond Tooth Gerties
- Government of Yukon Tourism and Culture / Whitehorse Visitor Centre
- Harry Kern Photography
- Cathers Wilderness Adventure
- Skagway Book Co.
- Listers Motor Sports
- Trans North Helicopters
| PADDLER SPONSORS|
- Yukon Brewing
| RUDDER SPONSORS|
- Griffith’s Heating
- Mobile Maintenance
- Coast Mountain Sports
- Marsh Lake Tents & Events
- Eldorado Hotel – Dawson City
- Tatshenshini Expediting
- Driving Force
- Takhini Hot Pools
- Sunrise Services – Carmacks
- Dominion Gas Shack – Dawson
- SPECIAL THANKS – Sport Yukon – Whitehorse
- SPECIAL THANKS – City of Whitehorse Parks & Rec. & Tourism Dept.
- SPECIAL THANKS – Yukon Energy – Whitehorse
- SPECIAL THANKS – Little Salmon/Carmacks First Nation – Little Salmon MP
- SPECIAL THANKS – Selkirk First Nation / Yukon Heritage Branch – Fort Selkirk MP
- SPECIAL THANKS – Y2K2 – Carmacks Support
- SPECIAL THANKS – Percy De Wolfe Society – Dawson City BBQ
- SPECIAL THANKS – Robert Service School – Dawson City Awards
| BIB SPONSORS |
See the full
(courtesy of Whitehorse Star)
Thanks to all Sponsors!!!